- Road Ride
- 13 miles
- Start From:
- Victoria Avenue Car park, Victoria Avenue, Swanage/dd>
- Total Ascent:
- 320m approx
- A ride around the Isle of Purbeck from Swanage via Langton Matravers, Kingston, Corfe Castle and back via the B3351 between Corfe Castle and Studland. This ride can be combined with the Corfe and Arne Road Ride to create a 28 mile loop starting from Swanage or Corfe Castle.
- Start at Victoria Avenue car park, exit car park and turn left along Victoria Avenue.
- Junction to Langton - Turn Left at junction to Langton Matravers and continue up hill and follow signs for Kingston.
- Kingston Village - At Kingston village follow road around right hand bend and down Kingston Hill until you reach next T junction at Corfe Castle.
- 04 East Street and Valley Road and B3069 - At junction turn left and follow road through the village of Corfe Castle, continue past right down and around the base of the castle.
- A351 and B3351 - Turn right at second T junction (signpost Studland 5) and go under the railway bridge, follow road until you come to a T junction on your right with a sign for Swanage.
- B3351 T junction - Turn right at T junction and follow steep road down to next Y junction.
- Junction with Ulwell Road - Turn right onto Ulwell Road and follow road down to Swanage seafront.
- Shore Road and Victoria Avenue - At junction with Victoria Avenue turn right and follow Victoria Avenue back to start.
Move your mouse over the elevation line to view the location on the route map.
Download GPX file for your GPS or Smart Phone. Right-Click or Control-Click and select Save link as to download the file.
Download KML file for Google Earth. Right-Click or Control-Click and select Save link as to download the file.
These routes have been recorded using a Garmin GPS unit. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the available data files due to differences between GPS devices.
Please take care when cycling or walking near cliff edges or steep paths.