A large village to the west of Swanage, Langton Matravers consists of one long street that joins Swanage to Acton with several small side streets. The parish covers 2215 acres of land and dates back to pre-Saxon times. The population of Langton is approximately 1050 people in 711 homes.
The main church in Langton Matravers is St. Georges Parish Church which was built in 1876.
For more information on Langton Matravers visit http://www.langtonia.org.uk
From Swanage take the B3069 west.