The area of land which is now Days Park was given to the town in 1936 by James Day.
The park includes a recreation area and a large grassed area where ball sports can be played.
Also in Days Park is a small enclosed play area for children with fitness equipment for anyone to use.
The park is popular with dog walkers and dog bins are situated around the park for dog owners to use to keep the area clean and tidy.
Nearby parking is available in Northbrook Road and from North Beach car off De Moulham Road.