Sunday, 04 August 2019 to Monday, 04 November 2019
Time(s): 09:00 to 12:00
Type: Sport and Exercise, Walks
Booking Required: Yes
Join one of our signature Old Harry Rocks kayak tours as featured on Jamie Olivers 'Friday Night Feast' and ITV with Julia Bradbury. Thousands have taken this adventure of a lifetime with us over the past ten years from our stunning shoreline base in Studland to the majestic stacks and sea caves at the world famous Old Harry Rocks.
Plus past guests of ours have experienced
* local wildlife; peregrine falcons, cormorants, oyster catchers,
* marine life; seals, dolphins
* the unique habitat of our native seahorses amongst the eel grass
* the kelp beds that are a haven for crab, lobster and fish
Daily trips at 9-12 or 1-4, min age 12+ £50pp. If the session is full join our waiting list or book one of our 2 Hour Old Harry Rocks trips (£35pp min age 8+)
Jump aboard the kayaks to explore Studland's bay before heading out to Old Harry Rocks. From here, like pirates have done before us, we'll explore the caves, arches and stacks of this iconic landmark. This adventure is the perfect introduction for those who have little or no experience of kayaking - as well as for the more kayak savvy.
* Please note children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, Min suggested age 12+ We can sometimes be flexible if your child is slightly younger depending on their age and ability please contact to discuss.