- 2 miles
- Start From:
- Norden Park and Ride near Corfe Castle
- Total Ascent:
- 24m (approx)
- An easy level walk around the heathland at Norden and Scotland heath.
- Start in Norden Park and Ride Car Park - Start from the Norden Park and Ride car park and follow track East across the car park until you come to a gate.
- Wooden Gate - Go through gate and turn left at signpost for Scotland, follow narrow path to the road.
- Road - Go across stile at the road and up steps on far side, over next stile and across open field past trees in the middle to the wood on the North side.
- Woodland - Follow footpath through the woods until you come to an open field.
- Field - Go across the field in a North-East direction to stile on far side.
- Stile - Go over stile and follow track through heathland and trees heading North until you come to a tarmac road.
- Road - Turn left at the road and continue along the road until you come to a T junction after stone railway bridge.
- T Junction - Turn left at the T junction and follow the road back to the entrance to Norden Park and Ride.
- Norden Park and Ride Entrance - Go across the road at the entrance to Norden Park and Ride and return to the start of your walk.
Move your mouse over the elevation line to view the location on the route map.
Download GPX file for your GPS or Smart Phone. Right-Click or Control-Click and select Save link as to download the file.
Download KML file for Google Earth. Right-Click or Control-Click and select Save link as to download the file.
These routes have been recorded using a Garmin GPS unit. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the available data files due to differences between GPS devices.
Please take care when cycling or walking near cliff edges or steep paths.